Below are a selection of the most commonly asked service questions. If you are unable to see a question to help you, please don’t hesitate to contact us with your question.
- Do you work on petrol vehicles?
Yes we work on both petrol and diesel vehicles.
- Do you do engine rebuilds?
Yes we do both petrol and diesel engine rebuilds.
- Do you offer a recovery service?
Yes we can recover cars and vans on our own recovery truck. We can also organise recovery for bigger vehicles.
- Do you do MOT’s?
We don’t do MOT’s on site however we can offer a pre-MOT vehicle check and then take your vehicle to our preferred MOT station.
- Do you skim cylinder heads?
Yes we can skim, pressure test and recondition cylinder heads.
- Do you do servicing?
Yes we can service all makes and models of cars, vans, petrol or diesel.
- Can you diagnose why my engine management light is on?
Yes, our workshops are fully equipped with the latest diagnostic equipment.
- Can you supply parts and post them to me?
Yes, we can source all types of vehicle components and send them via courier.
- Will you travel out to site and check a fault on plant equipment?
Yes, we can attend your site to investigate and rectify faults on plant equipment.
- Do you offer a courtesy car?
Yes, we have several courtesy cars available. All we ask for is a copy of your driving licence.