Below are a selection of the most commonly asked injector related questions.
If you are unable to see a question to help you, please contact us with your question.
- Can you test 3.0 litre Isuzu injectors?
- Can you recode Delphi injectors?
Yes, using genuine Delphi Iris software.
- Do you offer service exchange injectors?
Yes, we have over 300 different part numbers in stock covering a wide range of applications.
- Is there a surcharge on my injectors?
Yes, the surcharge will depend on the part number of the injector. All surcharges are full refundable upon receipt of the old units.
- Can you collect my injectors for repair?
Yes, we have a rep that offers collection and delivery within Birmingham or we can use a courier.
- Can you modify my injectors for power/performance?
Yes, we can increase fuel flow for power/performance.
- Can you do contract work?
Yes, we can offer contract work for business customers.
- How quickly can you test/repair my injectors?
We aim to have your injectors tested/repaired for the next working day.
- Can you test truck injectors?
Yes, we can test Volvo, Renault, Iveco, Scania, MAN and Hino injectors.
- What warranty do you offer?
All repaired injectors come with 12 months, 12,000 miles or 1000 hours
Click the links below to see a selection of the most frequently asked questions related to our services and fuel pumps.
If a problem is encountered we would advise customers to contact Swadlincote Diesel and allow one of our trained engineers to examine the vehicle using the appropriate and recommended equipment. Click here to see our testing equipment.