Fuel Shop FAQs
Please see below a collection of the most commonly asked fuel shop and pump questions.
If you are unable to see a question to help you, please contact us with your question.
- How much will it cost to test my fuel pump?
Between £120.00-£180.00, dependant on the make and condition of the fuel pump.
- What warranty will I get?
A full repair will come with 12 months , 12,000 miles or 1000 hours. A basic repair will come with 12months, 12,000 miles or 1000 hours guarantee on the parts that have been replaced.
- What fuel pumps can you test and repair?
We can test and repair all makes and manufactures of diesel fuel systems.
- How long will it take to repair my fuel pump?
We aim to have your fuel pump repaired for the next working day.
- Can you supply spare parts?
Yes we can supply many fuel related spare parts eg. Filters, fuel pipe, stop solenoids, starting aids, lift pumps.
- Can you repair my fuel pump on site?
Yes, we can travel out to site to attend fuel diesel leaks, fuel pump replacement etc.
- Can I send my pump to you to be repaired?
Yes, you can send your pump via a courier to be repaired or we have a rep that covers the Birmingham area that can offer collection and delivery.